The Type 870 Gate Drives for light/medium industrial swing gates are compatible with most forms of electronic control including card readers, audio-porter, proximity reader and ground loop controllers for auto-exit or inhibit re-close. Remote control from reception/guardroom can be supplied via open/close/stop control switching with status sensing indication.
Note: Gate-drives are normally fitted on the secure side with inward opening swing gates. Site surveys are recommended to ensure correct application.
- Surface mounted for ease of installation and maintenance.
- Provides in-line locking when closed.
- High usage.
- Robust reliability.
- Medium duty gate drives suitable for medium to large swing gates
- Electro mechanical operation
- Heavy duty motors with gear box, 100% duty cycle
- Programmable opening closing speed (Dependant on the size of the gate)
- Manual over-ride via removal of a padlock
- Sensing outputs for interlocking gates
- Operates from most access control systems
- Designed and manufactured in the UK for high security applications.
- Installation service available
|Finish||Powder coated black as standard|
|Protection||Weather Resistant- Temperate climate|
|Electrical Supply Input||240v AC Single Phase 13 AMP|
|Motor||3 phase via a a programmable motor controller|
|Control voltage||12-16v DC unregulated from built-in transformer|
|Operating time||10-15 seconds – adjustable dependent on site conditions|
|Timer Control Range||6-30 seconds – adjustable dependent on site conditions|
|Manual override||As standard|
For sales queries please contact us at;
Double length arms