Following on from the success of the last project, we were called in to help resolve issues at another facility.
The Company’s premises backed onto public access land: the requirement was for a secure turnstile enabling staff to access the land whilst preventing the public from gaining access to the site.
After in depth meetings to discuss the client’s requirements it was decided to use our 480B-200 turnstile. This was slightly modified to reduce gaps in the rotor arms. It was also a customer requirement for a large specially designed rain cover to be fitted, with a light sensor to switch on down lights during the darker mornings and evenings in winter.
Once the design was agreed and orders signed it was a quick and seamless journey to manufacture the turnstiles and ancillary equipment.
This was a supply and install contract. One of the key criteria being the work needed to be carried out over two weekends. It was imperative that on the first weekend both existing entry points were removed and one of the turnstiles be up and running for the Monday morning. The 2nd entry point needed a lot of civil works done to facilitate the installation of the 2nd turnstile. Our installation department liaised with the project manager to ascertain a time scale for when the required civils works would be completed to enable us to get on site to carry out the installation of the 2nd turnstile as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Some of the key reasons for choosing Clarke Instruments were:
- Project management: our flexibility and willingness to work with the client to interpret his needs.
- A cost effective solution.
- The Proven Robustness Quality and longevity of the Clarke Instruments Product.
- The flexibility of the control board supplied with the Clarke Instruments product facilitating the seamless integration of the client’s chosen access control readers.
- The fire safety relay: this was linked directly into the client’s safety systems.
- The ability to set up the turnstile to fail lock for entry but remain fail open for exit in emergency situations.
We look forward to working with this world leading company again in the near future.
For further details of our products and services please ring Paul Kennedy on 01722 323451 or contact email@example.com.